We are looking to recruit advanced nurse practitioners (ANPs) with a Nursing Degree, Live Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council, and Independent Prescribing rights for a group of Bracebridge GP Practices.
To act as an autonomous practitioner working independently and in conjunction with other healthcare professionals to assess, diagnose and treat the conditions of patients attending within primary care initiating direct referrals as appropriate.
Provide expert professional advice to patients, carers and colleagues and ensure the maintenance of clinical excellence.
An ideal candidate will be
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an ANP
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an ANP
• You must be able to prescribe
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Excellent and weekly on time pay
• Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
• Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Bracebridge.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Bracebridge.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Bracebridge, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.