We have a fantastic opportunity you don’t want to miss out on! We are currently looking for Nurse Practitioners to assist local GP’s on a locum basis, in the Blyth and surrounding areas.
The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, regulate the treatment and discharge them as appropriate to other social protection specialists and moreover search for insight and support from a more experienced individual from staff.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Blyth.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Blyth.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Blyth, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002