The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for
- Evaluating guests’ suitability for laser, aesthetic and other non-surgical cosmetic services
- Operating laser systems
- Acts as a liaison with Medical Director to ensure consistent adherence to established guest care standards and laser / injectable treatment protocols
- Upselling additional treatments
- Nurse Practitioner requires a Master’s Degree (Masters in Science of Nursing) with an active license in the state of practice
- Ability to relate well to guests and support staff
- Experience in the performance of Botox, Dysport and dermal fillers a plus
- Prior MedSpa, Dermatology, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery experience a plus
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Bath.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Bath, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.