My client is one of the UK’s largest independent private healthcare providers who work in very close partnership with the NHS.
This service in Ashington, We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner based on minor injuries provides inpatient and day case elective surgery across the following specialities Orthopaedics, Oral Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT (ear, nose and throat), Urology, Eye Surgery, Endoscopy and Pain Management.
The role is to assist in the provision of a quality nurse led service to patients attending the Minor Injury Unit. The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals and/or seek advice and support from a more experienced member of staff.
We also provide the following benefits:
- Easy application – our registration process is fast free and easy
- High rates of pay- £35 – £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Local shift’s exclusively available to you
- Opportunity to enhance your CPD.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Ashington.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Ashington, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002