We are currently working with a friendly GP surgery in Alnwick, who require experienced Nurse Practitioners on a permanent basis.
Ensure that patient health needs are met through the provision of the management of patient conditions through assessment treatment and review planning process in partnership with patients and families.
Support the development of the service to improve practice and work collaboratively across healthcare boundaries implementing and evaluating evidence-based standards guidelines and policies.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Alnwick.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have the job in Alnwick, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002