My client is a one of the UK’s largest independent private healthcare providers in Didcot who work in very close partnership with the NHS.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner based on minor injuries provides inpatient and day case elective surgery across the following specialities Orthopaedics, Oral Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT (ear, nose and throat), Urology, Eye Surgery, Endoscopy and Pain Management.
A large treatment centre with 5 theatres.
The role is to assist in the provision of a quality nurse led service to patients attending the Minor Injury Unit. The post holder will overview patients wellbeing needs with an with a scope of minor illness and damage conditions, design their care, manage treatment and release them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals and/or seek advice and support from a more experienced member of staff.
- Prioritise patient care throughout the unit, assuming shift leader responsibility allocating staff and resources effectively, as and when rostered to this function.
- Assist in orientation and support to new staff to the unit.
- Support junior staff with supervision and development.
- To participate & assist in the monitoring, review & evaluation of nursing practice
- To participate and assist in the setting of standards of patient care
- Promote clinical excellence and best evidence-based practice at all times.
- Participates in the reporting of Clinical and Non-Clinical Risk Assessments and incidents.
- Assist in the investigation of verbal and written complaints according to Company Policy.
Clinical Professional Responsibilities
- Assess the individual’s health needs and provide holistic care.
- Administer treatment within local guidelines/protocols.
- Administer medication within Patient Group Directions
- Ensure clinical protocols are adhered to at all times.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Didcot.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Didcot.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Didcot, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002