A new opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner to join our client fantastic team at Brentford
The Healthcare Centre is a GP surgery which also incorporates a walk-in service. It is open from 7 am to 10 pm, 365 days a year.
We are recruiting for a permanent member of the team however, we can also be flexible to fit around your other commitments, so whether you are looking for a permanent/flexible or bank role we would like to hear from you!
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will be vital to the Units’ success, assessing, diagnosing, treating and discharging patients autonomously every day. As well as ordering investigations and interpreting results, you’ll be responsible for providing an excellent standard of patient care and health promotion to the general public accessing urgent care services.
You will provide safe and effective telephone advice, health assessment and information to the general public and provide safe and effective health assessments and treatment of patients attending Primary Care Centres
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Brentford.
Many Nurse Practitioners have the job in Brentford, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002