We have various Nurse Practitioner shifts available in Birmingham
The rate of pay: £30 – £60 per hour (inc holiday pay)
Our shifts are completely flexible, so you simply work as and when you choose. Our locum work is ideal for those who work part-time, as you can top up your earnings around your own your own role, without being committed to doing a minimum number of hours per month.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Birmingham.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Birmingham, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
To apply for this job please visit localhost.