We are currently working in connection with our Client to recruit a temporary Band 4 Medical Admin to be based in Stowmarket . Full-time role, consisting of 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. The post will require an immediate start and is expected to last for an initial period of 3 months.
Main duties include:
- Ensure that deadlines for payroll are met, working closely with the HR department
- Adhere to organisation procedures in respect of payment for additional hours, locum cover etc. and obtain approval from the relevant budget holder.
- Maintain up to date and accurate medical records on locum procurement, medical staff leave etc. using the departmental spreadsheets/databases
- Featuring medicinal staffing setbacks/opening as they emerge and cautioning the pertinent faculty
- Bolster the Clinical Director in the planning of sets of expectations
- Co-ordinate leave designs with partners as per leave techniques
- Take an interest in acceptances for recently delegated staff
- Give leave record card and keep up records of yearly/extraordinary/debilitated leave and so forth for therapeutic staffing
Essential criteria for medical admin:
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language or equivalent qualification or higher standard of education
- Previous experience in an administrative/clerical/secretarial role
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.