Locum Practice Nurse – 6 Month Contract – Stalybridge
Locum Meds is currently working alongside the CCG in Stalybridge and are currently looking to recruit a locum practice nurse for their GP surgeries.
The role is due to commence ASAP and will keep running for a half year on a settled long-haul contract working 9 sessions every week Monday to Friday.
You will be working as part of a team alongside a GP and healthcare assistant and will be tasked to work across 2 to 3 practices under the CCG.
Practice Nurse Requirements:
- The care of patients presenting with undifferentiated health problems
- Child and adult immunisations
- Cervical Cytology (Not essential)
- Asthma and COPD monitoring (Desirable)
- Family planning
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Up to date knowledge of QOF and Enhanced Services
- Be fully up to date in terms of clinical updates, immunisations and vaccinations
- Competitive rates of pay
- Complete flexibility – choose when you want to work!
- Shifts are bookable up to 9 months in advance – plan ahead!
- Fantastic CPD opportunities!
- A team of Primary Care specialists on hand to help
We are currently looking for Practice Nurses for a locum or permanent job in Stalybridge.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed practice nurse jobs
Many Practice Nurse has jobs in Stalybridge, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.