My client has a well-respected name in the field of Primary Care, is currently seeking for Emergency Nurse Practitioner to benefit from varied and attractive shifts in Bridgend
This Emergency Nurse Practitioner role in Bridgend has an opportunity to go permanent if that is what you are looking for and you would benefit from working at pay rates of £25 – £50 per hour.
We are looking to recruit someone who enjoys a challenge, can work autonomously whilst working as part of a very successful team. This Emergency Nurse Practitioner role in Bridgend will be an excellent opportunity to develop and expand their knowledge of minor injuries in a nurse led environment.
- Hold a Nurse Practitioner qualification with significant experience at this level or equivalent (A&E, MIU, UCC experience)
- The ability to work as a responsible autonomous practitioner.
- Hold excellent communication skills and have the capacity to take a clinical lead.
- Be committed, flexible and loyal
- Be adaptable to different working environments
- Be a Non- medical independent nurse prescriber or have experience in the supply of medicines under Patient Group Directionals
- To provide a quality minor injury service to patients attending the Emergency Department.
- Assist in the monitoring and development of standards in the delivery of a minor injury service.
- Assist in the development of research-based nursing practice within the Emergency Department, through the implementation of evidence-based practice.
- To act as advisor in regards to safeguarding concerns and support / adhere to trust policy
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002