We’ve got an exciting new opportunity in a lovely GP surgery in the Fordingbridge area for a Nurse Practitioner.
This is an excellent surgery that is highly rated and well respected within the local community! You will be working alongside a passionate clinical and managerial team that go out of their way to ensure that the working environment is pleasant, relaxed and positive at all times. The team understand how important it is to incorporate ideas from both the patients and staff to aid with the continued progression and development of the Practice.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- 2+ years’ nursing experience
- Valid nurse practitioner license
- Ability to work within a team and take direction
- Must be familiar with the EHR medical charting system
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Nurse Practitioner Salary & Benefits
- Up to Full-Time Hours Available, Flexible
- Competitive Salary, Band 8a/8b
- 5-6 weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- NHS Pension and Medical Indemnity included
- Training and Development Opportunities Available
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Fordingbridge.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Fordingbridge.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Fordingbridge, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002