An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator / Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join with our client team in Faringdon. The team is based at The Warren Health Centre. The service is committed to providing immunisation to children across Faringdon. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic administrator / Healthcare Assistant (HCA) with excellent communication skills to join our team. A desire to work with children, young people and families from a variety of cultural backgrounds is essential. The successful candidate must be prepared to drive to schools across Faringdon. The immunisation team provides a high level of vaccine coverage for children and young people. We are passionate about offering a service that demonstrates the commitment to our young people and we are looking for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) with excellent people skills, a strong interest in service development and who would strive for excellence in line with the Trusts core values.
You will therefore have:
- A flexible approach to meet the needs of the service.
- Be available for early starts from 8 am until 5 pm.
- Be an effective communicator on all levels.
- Be passionate about delivering a responsive service to Children and Young People.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be organised and meticulous, with an eye for detail.
- IT literate.
- Car driver
The Trust provides an induction programme, mentorship and training in a variety of areas.
This post is part-time for 39 weeks of the year (term time).
Please contact us today to find out more
Call us 01923 594 002