We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Buckinghamshire
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Earning up to £8.25 – £13.00 per hour
- To support the nursing team and undertake duties as directed by a registered nurse of the industry ever since.
- To escort patients to and from the clinical area to the waiting areas or transport
- To serve patient drinks and snacks during treatment as required
- To undertake basic health checks with patients pre and post dialysis including weight and blood pressure
- To check and clean equipment following appropriate training
- To assist with patient documentation as appropriate
- To prepare, restore and maintain areas and equipment for clinical treatments, ensuring that supplies and machines are readily available.
- Act as an assigned member of staff for a group of patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
- Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
- Minimum NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care or equivalent & working towards level 3
- Ideally previous experience in hospital and healthcare setting
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team
- Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) with fluency in English