We are looking for a permanent emergency nurse practitioner to join with one of our new client growing Emergency Department. Interested candidates must be available to work Day/Eve/Night rotations as well as weekends.
The ENP Jobs under the supervision of the Emergency Department Director and the Emergency Department Medical Director. Give care to patients across the lifespan with urgent primary care needs, acute and chronic diseases or wounds.
Physical / Mental Demands:
Must have the capacity to adapt emotional responses to the needs of people of varying temperament and disability. Must be physically able to stoop, bend, reach and frequently lift 50 pounds or more. Continuous walking and/or standing throughout shift is required. Must maintain knowledge of and practice safe body mechanic according to company policies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of ENP Jobs, practices, standards and techniques, and applies this knowledge in accordance with company policies and procedures inside laws and directions overseeing ENP practice in the State of Oregon
- Gives quality care for patients including interviewing, examining, assessing, evaluating, prescribing and/or treating patients within the ENP scope of practice and knowledge base
- Maintains constant awareness of the legal aspects of Emergency Medicine and demonstrates this in his/her decisions and documentation regarding patient care within the ENP scope of practice. Completes clear and concise medical history/advance notes for patient chart.
- Conducts follow up program including a review of abnormal laboratory and radiology reports with appropriate documentation.
- Participates with health care team members in facilitating patients and families learning throughout the hospital experience in preparation for discharge. Reinforces patients continued health care through teaching and/or referral to case management for community agency follow-up.
Join us and you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurances
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan with % employer match
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002