We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated permanent emergency nurse practitioner to continue to provide a high quality service to our patients within our client Nurse Led Minor Injuries Unit.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Nurse Practitioner qualification with significant experience at this level or equivalent.(A&E, MIU, UCC experience)
- The ability to work as a responsible autonomous practitioner.
- Hold excellent communication skills and have the capacity to take a clinical lead.
- Be committed, flexible and loyal
- Be adaptable to different working environments
- Be a Non- medical independent nurse prescriber or have experience in the supply of medicines under Patient Group Directionals.
- competitive, weekly pay
- access to the NHSP Stakeholder Pension
- paid annual leave,
- first option of shifts
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002