We currently have a number of temporary and full time positions for Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) in Hertfordshire. As an Emergency Nurse Practitioner you will work within a well-established team providing quality care to patients within a primary care setting.
We are looking for motivated individuals that have a good work ethic and ability to work well as part of a team.
- See,treat and discharge patients
- Conduct physical examinations and take record patients health history
- Take patients to the emergency room and administer first aid healthcare treatment before the arrival of the doctor
- Write down prescription and make order for medical tests to be conducted for diagnosis
- Assist the doctors in outlining the right and most effective treatment option to be administered to patients
- Hold a valid NMC pin number
- Demonstrable experience with Minor Injury Services
- Be able to confidently see; treat and discharge patients as required
- Possess a Minor Injury qualification or equivalent
Successful candidates will be required to complete DBS and Reference checks.