We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) for one of our clients to deliver high-quality service to their patients in Nurse Led Minor Injuries Unit.
- Hold a Nurse Practitioner qualification with significant experience at this level or equivalent.
- The ability to work as a responsible autonomous practitioner.
- Hold excellent communication skills and have the capacity to take a clinical lead.
- Be committed, flexible and loyal
- Be adaptable to different working environments
- Be a Non- medical independent nurse prescriber or have experience in the supply of medicines under Patient Group Directional
You will be employed by CNWL NHS Trust and seconded to Haverstock Healthcare to provide the service.
We offer NHS full terms and conditions, plus NHS pension.