Emergency Nurse Practitioner Jobs In Bacup With Various Shifts
Are you an Emergency Nurse Practitioner in Bacup? Is so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioners to support our client’s urgent care centre in bacup
We would love to hear from ENPs with immediate availability who are able to see, treat and discharge patients with a variety of minor injuries.
This opportunity offers a selection of shifts, seven days a week, to suit you and your schedule.
The key responsibilities of the Emergency Nurse Practitioner are:
- Undertaking specialised clinical assessments, diagnosing and treating patients; both those with minor conditions as well as complex case
- Acting as a source of clinical expertise to less experienced staff within the team
- Delegating responsibility among the team when it is require
- Measuring and identifying potential clinical risk
- Maintaining clear communication and coordination with the multidisciplinary teams across primary and secondary care
- Ensuring that records are accurate and complete at all times
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- First Level Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Proven experience working in an urgent care environment
- Current NMC Registration
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- ENB A33 or equivalent mentorship qualification
- ENP Minor Injuries Course at Level 6/7
- Advanced Practice and/or Independent Prescribing qualification desirable
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002