Are you a Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse or Community Nurse with extensive urology experience looking for a new career as Clinical Nurse Specialist?
Hours: Full-Time Monday to Friday
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our client as a Clinical Nurse Specialist to provide support to the sales team in order to maximise and grow the Home Delivery business in the community and hospital settings. In this role, you will call on healthcare professionals to promote the nursing service and gain new patient referrals. Also, you will provide appropriate training and education to patients and carers in their own homes, NHS Departments and Clinics, Private Hospitals and other Independent Providers
Our customer is a worldwide restorative items and innovations organization concentrated on treatments for the administration of incessant conditions, in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, critical care and infusion devices. Their products provide a range of clinical and economic benefits including infection prevention, protection of at-risk skin, improved patient outcomes and reduced total cost of care.
- Undertake specialised clinical assessment to plan, implement and evaluate the patients’ care needs
- Advise on, and fit appliances to manage urinary tract symptoms
- Teach patients Intermittent Self Catheterisation
- Carry our bladder scans where appropriate
- Enrolled Nurse/Staff Nurse/RGN/RN with current NMC Registration
- Broad involvement in Continence or Urology mind including educating ISC
- Sure communicator cheerful to proactively approach clinicians to talk about patient referrals
- Willing to work to targets
- Current UK Full Driving Licence
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002