We have an exciting permanent work opportunity for an ANP in GP Surgeries.
The team are searching for an ANP in GP Surgeries, either recently qualified or experienced nurses who need a test of a busy environment. The position is a hands-on position and will enable any Nurse to upgrade their aptitudes and skill.
You will be supported by, and work with, a different multi-talented experienced proficient group of clinical and non-clinical agreeable staff.
This position allows for an excellent competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities, and NHS contracts.
Earning rates between £83,000 – £104,000.
- Assess/examine patients, diagnose, plan, treat and review/evaluate. Assessment may be face-to-face by appointment or by telephone as part of a triage/unscheduled care team and will include patients presenting with an undifferentiated diagnosis.
- Diagnose and manage patients presenting with both acute and chronic conditions based on a management plan which includes a medication plan and other interventions.
- Identify health priorities and make timely and appropriate interventions to support patients presenting in an emergency and/or with complex/urgent needs.
- Assess and manage patients’ physiological and psychological needs, including patients with complex needs, multiple diagnoses and polypharmacy.
- Identify patients at risk of developing a chronic illness and develop a plan for minimising the risk of worsening.
- Advise and educate patients, promoting understanding, self-management, healthy lifestyle choices and sources of support and compliance with a treatment plan and medication.
- Ensure the health needs of all patients presenting to the nursing team are met in a clinically appropriate way and by the team member best qualified to meet their needs.
- Ensure that all patients who may be vulnerable or who have mental health needs are appropriately managed and protected by the nursing team.
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002