A position has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to undertake the role of Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a GP Surgery In Woodley.
Applicants should be NMC Registered with Independent Prescribing.
They should have a recognised Nurse Practitioner qualification working at degree level.
They should have experience in management of minor illness, minor ailments and injuries and chronic disease management.
- Attractive salary up to £48,750 per annum on a full-time basis depending on experience, Indemnity cover and NHS pension.
- Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
- Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
- Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an ANP
- Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an ANP
- You must be able to prescribe
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Woodley.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Woodley.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Woodley, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002