If you’re interested in working as part of an excellent and dynamic team, then look no further. This is a fantastic Surgery in Willington with a stable team of GPs and Nurses. Working autonomously Advanced Nurse Practitioner you will be given lots of opportunities to improve and progress clinically, whilst being fully supported by an exceptional team.
The role includes seeing and treating patients presenting with mainly minor illness, but also the occasional minor injury.
We would love to hear from Advanced Nurse Practitioners who are able to see, treat and discharge patients of all ages with an assortment of sicknesses, and minor injury.
There is a range of shifts available, 7 days a week, perfect to suit your necessities.
- Actively involved locally with LMC, CCG and Federation
- Supportive practice – named GP mentor during your induction
- Excellent patient reviews
- High-QOF achieving
- Team of NPs, specialist nurses, Pharmacist, Physio, Mental Health counsellor
- Full or Part time hours considered
- Reasonable workload
- Dealing with Minor illness, on the day appointments
- Specialist interested encouraged
- Opportunity to become a Lead Nurse if desired
- £45,000 – £55,000 per session
- Full indemnity cover
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002