Do you have the passion to make a difference to patients who have an urgent care need and are unable to attend their GP?
Are you looking to add extra skills to your portfolio?
If so, look no further, as we could have the job for you! An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to join the Stevenage out of hours (OOH) service on a permanent full or part-time basis.
The Stevenage OOH service provides advice, information and treatment for patients who become unwell during the out-of-hours period when their own GP surgery is closed.
As part of this job, you’ll see, treat and discharge patients of all ages that present minor illnesses or minor injuries, either over the phone or face-to-face in the base or when you’re doing a home visit.
- Actively involved locally with LMC, CCG and Federation
- Supportive practice – named GP mentor during your induction
- Excellent patient reviews
- High-QOF achieving
- A team of NPs, specialist nurses, Pharmacist, Physio, Mental Health counsellor
- Full or Part time hours considered
- Reasonable workload
- Dealing with Minor illness, on the day appointments
- Specialist interested encouraged
- Opportunity to become a Lead Nurse if desired
- £45,000 – £55,000 per session
- Full indemnity cover
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.