We are looking for an enthusiastic Advance Nurse Practitioner to join us in our client Urgent Care Centre In North Hykeham. The role will be diverse and will support both nursing and medical teams in the timely assessment, management and discharge of patients who attend for urgent or emergency care.
In addition, the role will also require you to undertake the minor injuries module so as to consolidate an ability to work within the Emergency Department across both the ‘majors’ and ‘minors’ streams.
Come and join us and make a real difference in patient care and experience. Training post considered.
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner. The practice will consider a Practice Nurse who can prescribe
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you’re an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you know how to manage your day
- Well-structured, organised workflow and reasonable appointment numbers
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- £50K FTE depending on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Child Vouchers
- Support with indemnity payments
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.