Locum Meds is working with a Practice in the Haltwhistle area who urgently require full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to act as an autonomous practitioner, both working independently and with other health professionals to assess, diagnose and treat patients. You will be joining a busy, friendly, well-established practice and provide professional advice to patients, carers and colleagues as well as training to other members of the team.
The ideal candidate will be registered with the NMC, be an independent nurse prescriber and hold an MSc/Postgraduate Diploma. You will have excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for both job security and a new challenge in 2018, this could be the perfect role for you!
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• You must be able to prescribe
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Excellent and weekly on time pay
• Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
• Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Haltwhistle.
We do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Advanced Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Haltwhistle, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002