This outstanding practice is currently recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for 27 hours per week. The practice cares for a diverse population and has a skilled and experienced team which includes 6 Partners, 3 salaried GPs, ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses and HCAs. They have excellent support from the admin team who all scan and code, as well as Clinical Pharmacists who manage non-urgent admin for your benefit.
They will actively support and encourage development in many areas of mutual interest for the successful candidate. Benefits of working at the practice will include a competitive salary, indemnity fees and an NHS pension. The practice provides a pleasant supportive environment and are keen to embrace innovative ways of working.
- £42,000 – £48,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- NHS pension
- Fairfield, UK
- Established GP practice
- CQC rated Good/Outstanding
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team.
- Part-time position, 27 hours per week on fixed days
- Very reasonable workload
- Catch-up slots built into the day
- Low amount of home visits, with capped amounts
- Massively reduced admin; assisted by Pharmacists and admin team
- Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Generous financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 5 weeks’ holiday
- Study leave as and when needed
- Superb working environment
Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.