We are looking for an enthusiastic Advance Nurse Practitioner to join us with our client Urgent Care Centre In Crowland. The role will be diverse and need to support both nursing and medical teams in the timely assessment, management and discharge of patients who attend for urgent or emergency care.
In addition, the role will also require you to undertake the minor injuries module so as to consolidate an ability to work within the Emergency Department across both the ‘majors’ and ‘minors’ streams.
Come and join us to make a real difference in patient care and experience. Training post considered.
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• You must be able to prescribe
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Excellent and weekly on time pay
• Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
• Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Crowland.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Advanced-Nurse-Practitioner-jobs)
We do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Advanced Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Crowland, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002