Do you have the passion to make a difference to patients who have an urgent care need and are unable to attend their GP?
Are you looking to add extra skills to your portfolio?
If so, look no further, as we could have the job for you! An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to join the Brixham out of hours (OOH) service on a permanent full or part-time basis.
The Brixham OOH service provides advice, information and treatment for patients who become unwell during the out-of-hours period when their own GP surgery is closed.
As part of this job, you’ll see, treat and discharge patients of all ages that present minor illnesses or minor injuries, either over the phone or face-to-face in the base or when you’re doing a home visit.
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• You must be able to prescribe
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Excellent and weekly on time pay
• Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
• Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a locum or permanent job in Brixham.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Brixham.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Brixham, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002