Do you have the passion to make a difference to patients who have an urgent care need and are unable to attend their GP?
Are you looking to add extra skills to your portfolio?
If so, look no further, as we could have the job for you! An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to join the Acton out of hours (OOH) service on a permanent full or part-time basis.
The Acton OOH service gives exhortation, information and treatment for patients who become unwell during the out-of-hours time frame when their own particular GP surgery is closed.
As part of this job, you’ll see, treat and discharge patients of all ages that present minor illnesses or minor injuries, either over the phone or face-to-face in the base or when you’re doing a home visit.
- Valid NMC registration
- MSC in Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice
- Independent Prescriber is essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Undertaking and experience of interagency working and adult/child safeguarding
- Extensive clinical experience in A&E and/ or Primary Care
- Excellent and weekly on time pay
- Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
- Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a locum or permanent job in Acton.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Acton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002