Locum Meds is working with a Practice in the Clitheroe area who urgently require full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to act as an autonomous practitioner, both working independently and with other health professionals to assess, diagnose and treat patients. You will be joining a busy, friendly, entrenched practice and give proficient guidance to patients, carers and partners and additionally be prepared to different individuals from the group.
The ideal candidate will be registered with the NMC, be an independent nurse prescriber and hold an MSc/Postgraduate Diploma. You will have excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for both job security and a new challenge in 2018, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Excellent and weekly on time pay
- Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
- Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
- The Advanced Nurse Practitioner will use Emis Web ( Training will be provided if required)
- Independent prescribing qualification ( V300 ) OR Masters Certificate
- Able to deal with minor illness and Minor Injury
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a locum or permanent job in Clitheroe.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Clitheroe.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have the job in Clitheroe, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.