We’re working in partnership with a national charity who are currently seeking to appoint a non-medical prescriber ( RGN or RMN qualified ) to join their multi-disciplinary group offering Drug and Alcohol Treatment and Recovery administrations.
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) who has a non-medical prescriber qualification. Previous experience within substance abuse is basic for this role.
The benefits of this Nurse Prescriber role include:
- Generous salary of £36,500 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Relevant training and development
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
The Nurse Prescriber will be responsible for:
- Offering care for presenting clients
Initiating prescribing of and/or build change to prescriptions of narcotic and/or alcohol substitute treatment and different connected medications
- Playing a lead part in building the prescribing clinic
- Acting as a point of contact for other workers and partner agencies around prescribing issues.
As a Nurse Prescriber – RGN or RMN, you must have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification and NMC PIN
- Be an Independent Nurse Prescriber
- Substance misuse experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002