Locum Meds is now recruiting an experienced Nurse Practitioner in the Uppingham area. This is a permanent position, with flexible hours on offer; whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time work, don’t hesitate to apply!
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a skilled Nurse Practitioner to join an established, multi-disciplinary team at a reputable primary care centre. The ideal candidate should be flexible, autonomous and able to cover most clinics. Home Visits experience is desirable, but not essential.
This lovely centre has onsite parking, fantastic transport links and a variety of great local amenities.
- Competitive salary (Band 8a, Dependent on Experience)
- Attractive Annual Leave allowance
- NHS Pension contributions
- Continued professional development
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Uppingham.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Uppingham, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002