We have a fantastic opportunity you don’t want to miss out on! We are currently looking for Nurse Practitioners to assist local GP’s on a locum basis, in the Steyning and surrounding areas.
The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them as proper to other social insurance experts and additionally look for counsel and support from a more experienced individual from staff.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Steyning.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Steyning.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Steyning, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002