An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Prescriber to join a brand new service based in Rackheath.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a friendly administration who are looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to join their energetic, enthusiastic and friendly team on an ongoing basis.
You will fill in as a component of a more extensive group of GPs and ANPs within this new administration, who’ll be there to help you when vital.
Even though this is a full-time position, this exciting opportunity will offer adaptability on days and hours to fit around your own circumstance.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Rackheath.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Rackheath.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Rackheath, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002