This is a fantastic opportunity based in a Surgery in Royton, full time 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday. Our client is looking for a fully qualified Nurse Prescriber for its Leading GP surgery in King’s Lynn area
We offer a competitive £40-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for our flexible locum shifts, making this a great way to top up your current earning around any of your existing commitments. We have no minimum shift requirements, so you are free to take as much work as fits into your schedule.
An ideal candidate will be
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an independent Prescriber
• You must be able to prescribe autonomously
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Ongoing opportunities nationwide
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive pay rates
• One to one consultancy service
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in King’s Lynn.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in King’s Lynn.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in King’s Lynn, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002