Nurse Practitioner urgently required in Kimberley.
Locum Meds urgently requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work in the Kimberley area in a well run GP surgery.
Shift times are 8 am – 8 pm and you would not cover more than 14 shifts a month. Shifts are on a rota basis and you will be required to work 3 weekend days.
The client is looking for a reliable, experienced and friendly Nurse Practitioner who are dedicated to their job.
Working with Locum Meds has great benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Nurse Practitioner Salary & Benefits
- Up to Full-Time Hours Available, Flexible
- Competitive Salary, Band 8a/8b
- 5-6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension and Medical Indemnity included
- Training and Development Opportunities Available
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Kimberley.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Kimberley, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002