We have an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a lovely centre near Irthlingborough. The health centre is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their team during a new system establishment.
You’ll be working closely with the GPs, seeing triaged patients for Minor Illness.
You’ll need to be an Independent Prescriber and must be eager to work in a lovely team who get on well.
The job is initially for a 5/6 month contract, however with the aim of the new system going well, there is a likelihood the post will become permanent. Your contribution, obviously, will have an effect on this so the group is eager to secure a hard-working, motivated and highly skilled Nurse, to ensure success.
- 6-month Contract – with view to Perm
- 4-5 days per week
- £25-£35 per hour, DOE
- 5-6 weeks annual leave + bank holiday (pro-rata)
- Indemnity provided
- Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
- Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an ANP
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
For further details on this Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002