We have an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a lovely centre near Irthlingborough. The health centre is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their team during a new system establishment.
You’ll be working closely with the GPs, seeing triaged patients for Minor Illness.
You’ll need to be an Independent Prescriber and must be eager to work in a lovely team who get on well.
The job is initially for a 5/6 month contract, however with the aim of the new system going well, there is a likelihood the post will become permanent. Your contribution, obviously, will have an effect on this so the group is eager to secure a hard-working, motivated and highly skilled Nurse, to ensure success.
- 6-month Contract – with view to Perm
- 4-5 days per week
- £25-£35 per hour, DOE
- 5-6 weeks annual leave + bank holiday (pro-rata)
- Indemnity provided
- Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
- Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an ANP
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
For further details on this Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002
Due to expansion, a charming GP surgery in Irthlingborough is on the search for an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner to join their hardworking team of healthcare professionals. The centre is open to receiving both full and part-time applications.
An attractive employment package will be available for the successful candidate, including a competitive and negotiable salary.
You should be equipped with minor sickness and ailments and be an independent prescriber. Holding an MSC in Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice is alluring, anyway not under any condition basic.
There is a begin date available ASAP, so in case you’re occupied with this part, I very suggest connecting within the near future.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Irthlingborough.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Irthlingborough, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002