A new opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner to join our client fantastic team at Hertfordshire.
The Healthcare Centre is a GP surgery which additionally fuses a stroll in benefit. It is open from 7 am to 10 pm, 365 days a year.
We are recruiting for a permanent member of the team however, we can likewise be adaptable to fit around your other commitments, so whether you are searching for a perpetual/adaptable or bank part we might want to get notification from you!
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Hertfordshire.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Hertfordshire.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Hertfordshire, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002