I currently have a Nurse Practitioner vacancy in an Haverhill GP Surgery.
The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them as proper to other social insurance experts and additionally look for counsel and support from a more experienced individual from staff.
The hours are 08:00 – 14:30 Monday – Friday ongoing.
This starts on Monday
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Haverhill.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Haverhill, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002