Are you an experienced Nurse Prescriber looking for a new challenge?
Our client in Halstead is looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to join their practice on a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taken, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment to the evaluation of care. You will demonstrate safe clinical decision making and expert care working collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients.
You will be able to choose from a wide variety of shifts across 7 days per week so if you are available 1 day per week or 7 we can fit the shifts around you, we currently have rota up until the summer!.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002
We are looking for an enthusiastic Advance Nurse Practitioner to join us in our client Urgent Care Centre In Halstead. The role will be diverse and will support both nursing and medical teams in the timely assessment, management and discharge of patients who attend for urgent or emergency care.
In addition, the role will also require you to undertake the minor injuries module so as to consolidate an ability to work within the Emergency Department across both the ‘majors’ and ‘minors’ streams.
Come and join us and make a real difference in patient care and experience. Training post considered.
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• You must be able to prescribe
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Excellent and weekly on time pay
• Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
• Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Halstead.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Advanced-Nurse-Practitioner-jobs)
We do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Advanced Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Halstead, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
We have a superb opportunity for you to boost your earnings with pay rates between £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay). We put the flexibility in your hands; choose the hours you would like to work, start and finish times, you’re in control of your own rota. This is the perfect opportunity to perfect your work-life balance!
We have a number of flexible shifts in Halstead and surrounding areas, with sessions available in General Practices, as well as some wider opportunities in other Primary Care centres. We get to know you and cater to your skills and experience to ensure that the shifts fit you like a glove!
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Nurse Practitioner Salary & Benefits
- Up to Full-Time Hours Available, Flexible
- Competitive Salary, Band 8a/8b
- 5-6 weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- NHS Pension and Medical Indemnity included
- Training and Development Opportunities Available
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Halstead.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Halstead.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Halstead, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002