Locum Meds is working with a Practice in the Gornal area who urgently require full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
This is an opportunity to put your experience and training as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to great use and will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients whilst in your care.
The ideal candidate will be registered with the NMC, be an independent nurse prescriber and hold an MSc/Postgraduate Diploma. You will have excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for both job security and a new challenge in 2018, this could be the perfect role for you!
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an ANP
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Ongoing opportunities nationwide
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive pay rates
• One to one consultancy service
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Gornal.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Gornal.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Gornal, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Prescriber to join a brand new service based in Gornal.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a friendly service who are looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to join their energetic, enthusiastic and friendly team on an ongoing basis.
You will be working as part of a wider team of GPs and ANPs within this new service, who’ll be there to support you when necessary.
Even though this is a full-time position, this exciting opportunity will offer flexibility on days and hours to fit around your personal situation.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
Locum Nurse Prescriber Salary Package
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Gornal.
Nurse Prescriber Jobs on Indeed website can be found here (https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Prescriber-jobs)
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Gornal.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Gornal, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 00