A large clinical team in Garforth is looking to recruit a new Practice Nurse for its growing centre. With a list size of over 11,000 patients, the surgery is based in a purpose-built building with excellent facilities.
Offering a diverse mix of skills across the team, you’ll be working in an interesting and varied role. The team around you will offer support and a dedicated culture.
As an experienced Practice Nurse, you’ll have skills in Cytology (ideally), Immunisations, other Treatment Room skills and ideally Chronic Disease Management, though this isn’t essential.
Practice Nurse Requirements:
- Knowledge or experience of Chronic Disease Management
- The care of patients presenting with undifferentiated health problems
- Child and adult immunisations
- Cervical Cytology (Not essential)
- Asthma and COPD monitoring (Desirable)
- Family planning
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Up to date knowledge of QOF and Enhanced Services
- Be fully up to date in terms of clinical updates, immunisations and vaccinations
- Competitive rates of pay
- Complete flexibility – choose when you want to work!
- Shifts are bookable up to 9 months in advance – plan ahead!
- Fantastic CPD opportunities!
- A team of Primary Care specialists on hand to help
We are currently looking for Practice Nurses for a locum or permanent job in Garforth.
This Practice Nurse will have a new job located in Garforth.
Many Practice Nurse has jobs in Garforth, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002