We are currently recruiting Locum Nurse Prescribers to work in a busy Walk-in Centre in Frinton on Sea. 7 days a week offered at either 6-12 hour shifts, to commence ASAP on an ongoing basis.
If you are not able to commit to full-time hours, however, can offer ad hoc availability then please let us know as we do receive monthly rotas from the site too.
- Part-time/full-time hours per week (can be flexible)
- Band 8a Salary – negotiable
- 7 weeks annual leave + BH
- Study Leave
- Practice nurse skills
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- An interest in COPD
- Treatment room skills
- NMC Registration
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Frinton on Sea.
Nurse Prescriber Jobs on Indeed website can be found here (https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Prescriber-jobs)
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Frinton on Sea.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Frinton on Sea, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
Nurse Practitioner urgently required in Frinton on Sea.
Locum Meds urgently requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work in the Frinton on Sea area in a well run GP surgery.
Shift times are 8 am – 8 pm and you would not cover more than 14 shifts a month. Shifts are on a rota basis and you will be required to work 3 weekend days.
The client is looking for a reliable, experienced and friendly Nurse Practitioner who are dedicated to their job.
Working with Locum Meds has great benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Nurse Practitioner Salary & Benefits
- Up to Full-Time Hours Available, Flexible
- Competitive Salary, Band 8a/8b
- 5-6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension and Medical Indemnity included
- Training and Development Opportunities Available
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Frinton-on-Sea.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Frinton-on-Sea., but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002