We have an exciting permanent work opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner in GP Surgeries.
The team are looking for a nurse practitioner, either newly qualified or experienced nurses who want a challenge of a busy environment. The position is a hands-on position and will allow any Nurse to enhance their skills and expertise.
You will be supported by, and work with, a diverse multi-skilled experienced professional team of clinical and non-clinical friendly staff.
This position allows for an excellent competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities, and NHS contracts.
This opportunity will enable you to have varied roles, and be part of a professional team. To see patients for undifferentiated problems and for follow-up, managing their symptoms, minor injury and illness and long-term conditions.
- Competitive salary (Band 8a, Dependent on Experience)
- Attractive Annual Leave allowance
- NHS Pension contributions
- Continued professional development
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Fenton.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Fenton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002