We are recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, for a practice in Enfield geared towards addressing the challenges primary care currently faces.
This is an opportunity to join a surgery when the thoughts and ideas of their ANPs are respected and actioned. Based within Enfield CCG, this is a forward-thinking area, where new services and ideas can come to fruition, much quicker.
You’ll have support from an excellent team, that work hard to protect their ANP. They are determined to keep patient numbers reasonable and provide a genuine work/life balance, highlighted by the fact that you’ll have no home visits.
An ideal candidate will be
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- You must be able to prescribe
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
- Excellent and weekly on time pay
- Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
- Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a locum or permanent job in Enfield.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Enfield.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Enfield, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
Due to expansion, a charming GP surgery in Enfield is on the search for an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner to join their hardworking team of healthcare professionals. The centre is open to receiving both full and part-time applications.
An attractive employment package will be available for the successful candidate, including a competitive and negotiable salary.
You should be equipped with minor sickness and ailments and be an independent prescriber. Holding an MSC in Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice is alluring, anyway not under any condition basic.
There is a begin date available ASAP, so in case you’re occupied with this part, I very suggest connecting within the near future.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Enfield.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Enfield, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002