We are currently working with an Urgent Care Centre in Edenbridge that requires Nurse Practitioner (Band 7) Cover.
We are currently one of the approved providers for the Urgent Care Centre based in the heart of Edenbridge Town and we receive monthly rotas from the Urgent Care Centre.
Shifts vary from early starts with shifts ranging between 08:00 to 00:00. We also have nights available 20:00 – 08:00 with sessions covering 7 days a week 365 days a year.
• Must be an autonomous practitioner (NP, ENP or ECP)
• Ability to Prescribe under PGD’s
• Must be able to see all ages (birth upwards) and conditions of minor illness and minor injuries
• Ability to see, treat and discharge patients
• Suturing and Wound dressings is desirable
• Excellent and weekly on time pay
• Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
• ID Badges provided
• Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a national framework approved agency
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002