Locum Meds urgently requires an experienced Nurse Prescriber to work within busy Walk-in Centre in Eccleshall.
The shifts will run from day to day and you are able to pick and choose at your discretion and start ASAP.
The client is looking for a reliable, experienced and amicable Nurse Prescriber who are committed to their activity.
Nurse Prescriber Benefits Include
- Ongoing opportunities nationwide
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay rates
- One to one consultancy service
- Practice nurse skills
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- An interest in COPD
- Treatment room skills
- NMC Registration
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Eccleshall.
Nurse Prescriber Jobs on Indeed website can be found here (https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Prescriber-jobs)
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Eccleshall.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Eccleshall, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
A new opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner to join our client fantastic team at Eccleshall.
The Healthcare Centre is a GP surgery which additionally fuses a stroll in benefit. It is open from 7 am to 10 pm, 365 days a year.
We are recruiting for a permanent member of the team however, we can likewise be adaptable to fit around your other commitments, so whether you are searching for a perpetual/adaptable or bank part we might want to get notification from you!
Nurse Practitioner Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Eccleshall.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Eccleshall.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Eccleshall, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002