Locum Meds has flexible shifts available in Dewsbury for Nurse Practitioners.
Upon registering on our bank, there is no obligation to work a minimum number of shifts, so you simply work as and when you choose. We enable you to pick the days, hours and areas you work, so the flexibility is totally in your grasp.
Are you looking to enhance your professional network? Locum work is ideal for boosting your CPD and networking with other Primary care professionals.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Dewsbury.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Dewsbury.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Dewsbury, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002