Locum Meds urgently requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work within the busy Dalton-in-Furness area, fulltime or part-time, permanent role.
The team focused client is looking for reliable, experienced and friendly Nurse Practitioner who are dedicated to their job.
- Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the field
- Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an NP
- You must be able to prescribe
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with minor injury and minor medical conditions
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Dalton-in-Furness.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Dalton-in-Furness.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Dalton-in-Furness, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002